At Proposales, we're changing the way hotels create and send business proposals. We're on an ambitious journey disrupting the status-quo with a product that fundamentally changes the daily workflow for our customers, and earning their trust is essential for Proposales long-term success.
We're looking for a full-time Customer Success Manager, Nordics, to join our growing Customer Success team in Stockholm. You’re a self-driven and customer-centric learner that loves a fast-paced environment. You are passionate about seeing customers grow and succeed and love exploring new innovative ways to help establish a meaningful and effective avenue of conversation for a growing customer base.
Joining a company early is exciting; not only will you play a critical role in developing and defining the customer success playbook. You'll also receive a competitive package, including salary, personal development budget, wellbeing grant, and above all, huge potential to rapidly grow your professional career by learning on the fly.
- You'll take co-ownership over our Nordic portfolio of customers, acting as an expert point of contact for all things product - helping them get started with Proposales in a way that solves their sales teams' biggest challenges
- You'll work this portfolio of customers in a high-touch and one-to-many manner - using technology alongside face-to-face meetings, to deliver the best possible experience to our most important customers
- You’ll help build and execute a digital-led customer success strategy based on high-quality relationships, efficiency, data-driven discussions, innovation and business acumen.
A bit about the role:
- Organise and coordinate onboarding projects for assigned customers
- Co-ownership over a portfolio of customers together with an Area Manager, acting as an expert point of contact for all things product to drive deep product activation
- Leverage high-touch and one-to-many tactics to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Liaise with your colleagues on the day-day challenges your customers are facing and proactively manage the roadmap to resolve and improve their overall product experience
- Monitor overall customer experience and customer health metrics
- Maintain broad and in-depth knowledge of the product, product features and upcoming product developments
- Develop, test and iterate CS playbooks and engagement strategies.
- You have a passion for customer happiness and an upbeat, engaging personality
- You love creating "ah-hah!" moments! You thrive on creating solutions to complex challenges
- You are tech-savvy and pick up new software fast
- You are a great communicator. You enjoy chatting with customers, work well in teams and across functions
- You like innovation and organisation. You look for ways to improve processes and to work smarter, not harder. If there's a function or a way to reduce redundant work, you're on it
- Change isn’t just a 6 letter word, it is something you embrace and aren't afraid of new challenges
- You are flexible with scheduling to ensure optimal coverage for customers within the Nordics
- Working proficiency and communication skills in both verbal and written English and one Nordic language.
Some additional skills that would be awesome:
- Passion for e-commerce and the hotel industry
- Experience within the hospitality or events industry.