At Proposales, we're building the modern way of sending proposals for hotels and their sales teams. We’re on an ambitious journey to win the European market, and we’re looking for a creative and seasoned Performance Marketer to join our growing team.
As our in-house expert on distribution channels, you’ll work to enable our success by helping scale and optimise our campaigns to drive awareness and, most importantly, new business. You'll take charge of managing multiple channels to drive the success of Proposales’ campaigns, building and scaling the foundation of a world-class account-based marketing motion. You'll also bring a deep toolkit of performance marketing strategies and tactics (think conversion optimisation, bidding and budgeting hacks, multivariate testing, attribution models, etc). You'll work with other Growth team members to drive awareness that helps us achieve Proposales’ ambitious growth goals together.
Joining a company early is exciting, not only will you be part of defining the strategy, as one of our first employees, you will also receive a competitive package, including salary, stock option program, personal development budget, and much more.
A bit about the role:
- Manage, optimise, and scale Proposales’ paid ad campaigns across LinkedIn, search, and display, among other possibilities (we're experimenting all the time)
- Work with the wider Growth Team to build channel reporting to enable other team members to quickly understand what's working and what's not, so winning strategies can be applied to other campaigns and initiatives
- Make sure we're spending budgets efficiently across channels while driving results that make increasing those budgets a no-brainer
- Create and segment audiences on each channel to ensure we're reaching the right people with the right message at the right time
- Work with our Design Function to design ads and emails (videos, static images, and more) that stand out and grab attention in the B2B "sea of sameness"
- Work with wider Growth Team and Engineering to run continuous and multiple experiments on high traffic landing pages in order to design an experience that increases engagement and lead conversion rates
- Actively monitor, manage and improve email workflows through data analysis, content review and A/B testing
- You’re experienced in B2B marketing (experience in SaaS is a bonus!)
- This isn't your first rodeo managing PPC & demand gen campaigns across multiple channels, and you've made an outsized impact running high-growth campaigns before
- You know how PPC fits into an ABM strategy and you love finding creative ways to reach the exact right targets on all the channels used
- You're a seasoned pro using LinkedIn Ads Manager, Google Ads, and display ad ABM platforms
- You know what creative strategies work for copy, imagery, and video, and you love getting into the minds of your target audience to find new creative approaches to test
- You have experience integrating campaign tracking and reporting with a CRM like HubSpot, and you can work with your teammates to make sure all the right data is flowing to all the right places
- You're ready to experiment every step of the way and you never trust a "best practice" until you test and see how it works for yourself.