At Proposales, we're on a mission to shape the future of business proposals, replacing static documents by defining a new online standard fully powered by web technology (literally, a piece of internet infrastructure).
We are looking for a talented and driven full-time Founder Associate to help us improve business operations. You will help improve workflow and day-to-day business activities, that are the backbone of our business operations strategy. This is a great role for someone to get deep exposure and hands-on experience on how to run a company. You will contribute to setting up & improving some of the key processes and tools we will rely on for our growth. A successful person in this role will be proactive, hands-on, organised, with strong follow-through and excited by the breadth of the topics and getting stuck in.
Joining a company early is exciting, not only will you be part of defining the strategy, as one of our first employees, you will also receive a competitive package, including salary, stock option program, personal development budget, and much more.
- Being the spider in the web, identifying gaps in alignment and proactively working to close these to ensure alignment around short-term and long-term targets and goals across the whole organisation
A bit about the role:
- Help us define, implement and maintain operational processes across the whole company
- Tracking and reporting on operational performance.
- Maintaining policy and procedure documents.
- Project leading around compliance, e.g. regarding data security (PCI) and handling of data (GDPR)
- Assist the leadership team with budgeting, reporting, planning, and coordination
- Define and optimise processes to prepare company scaling
- Procurement, installation and support of hardware and software
- Proven experience as an operations specialist, management consultant, business analyst or in a similar role
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor degree in Business Management or a related subject
- You have experience owning part of projects and take responsibility for following through, ensuring deadlines are met
- You can lead meetings and have good communication skills
- You are interested in setting up operations that make life easier for the people around you
- You have a structured mindset, are a critical thinker and have a hands-on working style
- You are detail-oriented, adaptable, and a multitasker with a genuine desire and the ability to learn quickly
- You are an enthusiastic teammate that loves working with different types of people in cross-functional teams and who is willing to help people around you to become even better
- Ability to flexibly switch between the "big picture", and a "hands-on" approach with close attention to detail
- Ability to drive people without having direct authority over them