At Proposales, we're on a mission to shape the future of business proposals, replacing static documents by defining a new online standard, fully powered by web technology (literally, a piece of internet infrastructure).
We’re on an ambitious journey disrupting the status-quo with a product that fundamentally changes the daily workflow for our customers, and earning their trust is essential for Proposales long-term success.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Growth Lead who loves to operate at the intersection of marketing and sales and wants to take on the challenge of helping us out in building a creative and data-driven growth team.
You will lead the mission of identifying growth opportunities and growth efforts in the buyer journey (ie awareness, consideration, decision, purchase), all in alignment with our growth strategy. You will also have the help of a performance marketer that will report you.
Joining a company early is exciting, not only will you accelerate your learning as a maker, flex a versatile set of muscles, balancing vision, craft, and business potential, but also as one of our early employees, you will receive a competitive package, including salary, stock option program, personal development budget, and much more.
- Develop strategic acquisition marketing plans to drive growth and maximise immediate and long-term ROI from buyer intend primarily in the European Hospitality market
- Establishing a solid process for user research, data collection, analysis and collection of insights to ensure growth initiatives are driving profitable acquisition
Some of your focus areas will be:
- Ownership over MQL and SQL and hitting lead qualification targets consistently
- Spearhead lead-generation campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Continuously challenge by testing and optimising new channels, audiences and bidding strategies
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
- Maintain broad and in-depth knowledge of the product, product features, and pricing plans
- Monitor, analyse and report on KPIs to ensure growth initiatives are driving profitable acquisition
- Documentation of all growth experiments and tests you execute
- Lead overall site conversion rate optimisation
- Develop and optimise landing page strategy
- Continuously analyse the buyer journey and adjust the strategy to constantly optimise the flow.
- Lead & guide the work of a performance marketer
- Support sales with event marketing activities
- Manage content creation by outsourced partners
A bit about you:
- You've been an early hire at a fast-growing SaaS start-up before, preferably in Growth, Marketing or Product function
- Contributing or developing a data-driven growth strategy focusing on automation in a B2B setting is a passion of yours
- Having a hands-on approach to buyer lifecycle analytics and performance optimisation
- Supporting sales organisations with innovative marketing programs and pipeline-building activities that complement the company sales goals and initiatives is a no brainer in your book
- Enjoy and/or is curious about being a leader
- You consider yourself a team player with a “do-er” mentality, a mix of large company (operating at scale) and small company (scrappy execution) insights
- Flexible and love to lead multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-moving environment
- Highly communicative in English, verbally as-well as in writing
- You understand the value drivers in revenue business models and have a passion for revenue and growth
- You live by the motto "work smarter, not harder".