We're always looking to improve our recruitment process so the steps can vary as we try new workflows.
To ensure uniformity, all candidates that apply for the same role have the exact same steps in our recruitment process. However, if a candidate applies for two different roles the steps they are involved in might differ a bit as we try new things.
We’ve summarised the seven most common steps in our process below. At each stage, we review the candidate's submissions and interactions to determine if it makes sense to invite the candidate to move to the next stage in our process.
- Review: we review applications to screen for a variety of criteria
- Video: candidates are asked to submit answers to questions via video
- Culture Screening: we conduct a short call to discuss you, the specific role, and Proposales in general
- Interview: we conduct online or in person interviews (depending on the nature of the role) to get to know you better. You’ll meet your potential manager and another teammate.
- Assignment: finalist complete an assignment carefully crafted by the team, which simulates a real on-the-job challenge
- References: all we need from you here is two references that you've worked with previously, and their contact details
After completing the assignment, candidates present their findings in a video call with our team. Prior to the offer stage, if you haven’t met someone for the leadership group as part of the recruitment process, a short call with someone from our leadership group is held.